There was such pretty scenery at this place. Love the Asian structure in the background.
I loved walking around the corner and all these guys were on their phones. So traditional. Ha. When they saw I was about the take a picture, they all put them away except this guy. At least he covered his face well!
So pretty.
Sitting on the throne.
Doing a little riding.
He needed some help.
Strong men
more prettiness
I loved these flowers. Call me stupid, but I have no idea what these red ones are called. They were so cool though. Don't know that I've ever seen them before.
Going into the big touristy/major selling area.
Our friend feeding him at lunch. Kid loves rice.
Caden got a special toy while there. He picked out a drum. Kept him occupied the rest of the trip.
Cool side streets
The coolest eyes...even though I don't like cats.
The rooftops.
The ultimate lazy man's snack. Pretty ingenious though!
Love this shot with Caden...right before he stepped in a big pile of poo. Oh Asia, I love you.
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment