Us with the 3 guys
We took them to a well-known park in our city where this hobby is very common. You are basically whipping a can. Caden tried really hard!
Then some guys started yelling at us to come try spinning this giant wooden top. Ha! The guys had to start spinning it for us, and we all just kept it going.
My turn! I seriously want one of these to whip out the stress in my life!
Here's several videos of all of us including the team of guys whipping the giant top.
This particular park is also well-known for having a lot of monkeys. They were out the day we went, and one of the monkeys ran over to our stroller, climbed up, grabbed Britton's coke, then ran up a tree with it! SO funny!!! I was glad that's what he took and not something we really cared about. He literally chewed off the cap and drank the coke. I'm sure that's good for him!
The monkeys were everywhere. They basically tried to get any and all food they can get.
Next, we rode up some cable cars to show them the view of our city. Caden rode up with Kevin, and I'm certain that Caden never stopped talking!
Pretty view of our city.
Family shot in front of our city.
Me and my big boy. I can't believe he just turned 1 when we first came here. He's so big now!
Going back down in the cable cars.
We also took them to my favorite grocery store. You still run into some strange looking things like entire chickens on ice...
...and pig guts (heart, liver?, intestines). Mmmmmm.
The guys also brought us a ton of goodies from home. Britton's mom sent these cool sunglasses and sandals that Grady loves! Now, we need to get him to take the socks off when wearing the sandals!
Britton was elated that Kevin brought him real Mountain Dew! Yeah they were gone by the time the guys left.
Grady loves is obsessed with balls. Donna sent him a cute bear with a ball attached that he could sleep with. Every night he goes to sleep with 'bear ball.' Ha.
And Sam brought us the biggest bag of chick-fil-a sauce I've ever seen! So funny! It's mandatory to fix chicken fingers on a weekly basis now!
I had ordered these block letters through etsy (my favorite online store!) with a gift card for my bday. I was SO excited to get them and absolutely love them. Adds a touch of personality to our home.
.jpg)
-3.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment