Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Caden crawling & pulling up + video

For a few weeks now, Caden has really perfected his army crawl. Soon thereafter, he started pulling up in his crib and balancing a lot better. He actually had to stay home from the nursery one day because he had a stomach virus, and at nap time, I went in his room and found him standing up. I freaked out and very quickly grabbed the camera. Needless to say, it took an hour and a half to get him down for his nap because he was so amused that he could do this. I was bummed I had to stay home, but I was so grateful to get to see this milestone :o) Now, he plays for a few minutes then lays down and wipes out. He never just sits on his booty anymore, because he's constantly on the move. It keeps us in shape! Here's some pictures and a video!

standing up with daddy and playing peek-a-boo over the bed with mommy (which, by the way, he's finally saying mama now!)...nice face, Britton
where he learned to pull up...on our head board. Britton helped him learn to do this the week after we got here.
this is when I went in his room at nap time and found him standing...he was so excited and proud of himself!
one of my absolute favorite pictures. This is his little bed here, and he's loving utilizing the bars to stand up.
this has nothing to do with crawling or pulling up, but I love this picture. He sleeps like a little man with his arms behind his head.
standing up...what a silly face.
A video!!! This is of Caden army crawling and pulling up in his crib. I love his laughter and noises in the crib. Britton especially likes that he says dada.

1 comment: