Monday, September 5, 2011

Eating

This post really isn't that much about eating as much as it is about being at places where we eat. I really just love how happy Caden is in all these pictures. This little boy really makes me look at my life and wonder why I'm not as happy as he is, especially around other people. Maybe I allow too many situations to affect my joy. Maybe I need to see more situations as an opportunity to grow closer to my Creator--just a thought.

in the cafeteria wearing his cute tie onesie from his Uncle Justin and Aunt Glenda
on the Chick-fil-A playground...the slide didn't really slide--Britton had to scoot more than slide, but Caden had fun
in our quad in his new booster seat
i just laugh out loud when i look at this funny face. he's eating a teething biscuit that really looks like dog biscuit...but he likes them :o)
just happy
more happiness
i'm not really sure why he's just in a diaper (probably spit up or poop), but he sure was happy...no, he's not happy because we give him mountain dew (in the corner of the photo)--the kid is just happy
it's gotta make you wonder what i'm doing behind the camera...i'm really just smiling back :o) my little boy looks so big here!

No comments:

Post a Comment