Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Thoughts

Our time at training was so great, but it is time to move forward. It's hard to believe we are leaving in less than a week. I'm watching Britton stuff clothes in his suitcase as I type. We are really excited and looking forward to the adventures ahead. We are so blessed and grateful for all that we have been through already. Here's a few closing pictures that defined a lot of our time at training.

Juggling. That's right, juggling. With no TV, Britton learned how to juggle from one of our good friends. He's gotten quite good. I love this picture that they match...juggling brothers.
Rain. It rained where we were at least 3 times a week if not more. A friend recommended to us getting a rain cover for Caden's stroller, and boy were we glad! This thing came in so handy and made it so much easier to walk under an umbrella without having to hold Caden while he tries to grab the handle. I think he liked being in there too. I think we'll get a lot more use out of it to come.

1 comment:

  1. Training was a blast, but we can't wait for you guys to get here! Britton, you'll be glad to know I haven't progressed much in juggling since training.

    ReplyDelete