The boys' local "grandparents" here came over to spoil the boys. The boys of course had to put their superhero costumes on.
We would be inside pretty indefinitely with our weather forecast, so the boys helped me make Nutella Pumpkin Swirl Muffins. So yummy.
We also had movie night while Daddy was gone. I love how Grady is watching the movie. Ha. I'm pretty sure he got that from me.
Britton and I got to enjoy a night out to celebrate our Anniversary. It was wonderful getting to spend some time together eating good food without 4 extra hands grabbing at it. It was nice getting the reflect on the last 7 years. I'm always amazed at all we have done.
Caden and I also got to go on a date. We went to Starbucks for some school time. I loved that the whole way he wanted me to take his picture of all these things.
"Mom, take my picture with this bull."
"Mom, take my picture in the mirror box."
"Mom, take my picture with my muffin."
"Mom, take my picture with chocolate on my face."
Love this boy.
This was at the mall with starbucks. It's a fun new mural on a bunch of old books. Just something fun I enjoyed.
A common new game around our house. Rocket ships. There is a boy in each "rocket."
I love this. The boys plopped down by the window while a storm was happening, and Caden decided to "educate" Grady on the weather. It may not make a lot of sense, but it's cute :)
Mimi sent us a fun package with stuff ready for the beach!!
No comments:
Post a Comment