Going out for coffee with friends is always nice.
Daddy got home from some traveling and everyone was happy!
Pizza and a movie night. Grady wanted to hold his "baby" while we watched. So sweet. I'm really going to miss the day when his cheeks stretch out :(
Even days inside are nice with the light streaming in. We love books!
My aunt got the boys this fun play mat for them. They love playing with it!
It's especially fun when friends come over to eat ice cream with you!
The foreigner is the most fun when pushing the swing. A little game called "how many kids can we fit on the swing?"
I've been searching for someone to help around the house and play with the kids. My friend suggested one of her sweet college students to me, and she's been such a blessing! She's on summer break and will be back in August. Can't wait!
Pool day! Our own style :)
Someone got a haircut. I didn't tell him to put his hands on his hips. My adorable little baby.
One of Grady's favorite things to do...climb into the arm of our couch like a wrapped up burrito.
Sunny days mean laundry days. The exercise equipment gets turned into a drying rack.
Even the cats enjoy being outside! I was enjoying getting a massage from this view :)
When it rains, we head to the indoor playground. The boys loved helping build our own little city.
June 1st here is Children's Day. I always wondered growing up why there was Mother's Day and Father's Day but no children's day. Well, now my kids can enjoy Children's Day in another country. I took Caden to the mall where the indoor playground is for some fun and games that day. It's also a furniture store. I loved walking by the royal squatty potty throne. Ha.
Of course everyone was so excited he was there.
That night we went out to dinner, and Caden was stoked that Minnie was at the mall.
There's several candy making stores around town, and if you ever come by when they're making candy, they give a kid one. Caden was stoked again :)
Big news here! You know you've arrived when they write your English name on your Starbucks cup instead of literally writing "Foreigner" in the local language. Thanks to my member card they know me :)
Date night to see The Avengers!!
Night out with friends. I'm pretty sure we can't handle this many kids!
I love going out and seeing random fun things like this! MJ isn't dead...he's in our city! My favorite is that Grady wanted to join him, but Caden protectingly stopped him.





















No comments:
Post a Comment