Caden's birthday isn't until October 17, but we celebrated early since we'll be overseas at that time. We spent a week in Lancaster are in GA now until we leave on Thursday. We had such a great time seeing people. Caden will end up having three parties! Good thing he wont remember having that much attention. Here's some snapshots of his first party.
He loved opening wrapped gifts, and he actually did a good job of ripping off the paper.
My favorite gift. I love this.
triplets
I love his jerry curl
our Wake Forest friends came!! I was so happy to see them.
Nana made Caden's cake and I decorated it.
not too sure...
going in for the kill
daddy trying to get him interested
family shot while licking his fingers
yumm-o...he stayed relatively clean
Ellie and Caden playing with the door
on the other side all happy
my favorite shot...she just stuck her face up there
Uncle Wayne, Aunt Jan, Harvey, and Alease
our Wake Forest friends and all our kiddos
little boy sacked out after his party
one day playing...he has that sly look of, "Mommy, I'm about to do something I probably shouldn't."
Grandma Cleo, Caden, and Britton...love this photo too
No comments:
Post a Comment