Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappacino. Bliss.
Grady's new favorite snack is Cheese Puffs. He thoroughly enjoyed them in Thailand and only in Thailand. No puffs here. It was cute watching him eat them with his cheesy fingers. Watching movies and eating cheese puffs. Nice.
He ate a few too many cheese puffs :) Now, there's room for more. Ha!
This was our second round of Krispy. We're on a first name basis now :) NO, we did not let our 3 year old eat a dozen doughnuts. Just 11. Kidding, kidding. Only 1!! Come on people!
More tuktuk rides. Pure relaxation for Caden. We went out together one day to shop for Britton's Christmas gift. We drew names and that's who Caden had. I love his face like 'Come on, Mom, not another picture.'
Best.Burger.Ever. We went to this place twice. It's called firehouse burgers and this particular burger is called the Baconist. The burger had cheddar cheese and bacon cooked into the burger and was cooked to perfection. My stomach is literally growling looking at this.
This wasn't exactly relaxing, but it was cute. Grady started showing his little sinful side on this trip. So, we started teaching him 'time-out'. He's done a great job when we say to sit in the corner. When he's really upset though, he reallllly doesn't want to sit there and we end up just closing the door. His feelings get hurt really easy, but we can't help but smile and hold in laughter when he goes to the corner or pitches a fit...just can't let him see us laughing!
Random. I know. Hulu has a great video of a fireplace with crackling fire as it plays Christmas music. We were in sunny Bangkok, so I wasn't craving a fire. but I love the sound of fire and with the music it felt a little more like Christmas.
We moved to a 2 bedroom apartment, but we wanted to keep Grady by himself in a room since he had been freaking out with anyone in there. So, Caden got to sleep on the couch. That sounds so terrible, but he was fine and can pretty much sleep anywhere.
Now we're talking. Britton and I gave each other a day to do whatever we wanted. He went to see a movie at the imax theater, ate at Burger King, and got some more Krispy :) I got some Starbucks, a pedicure, and did some shopping. I'd be happy with just the Starbucks.
This is our backyard :) We were on the second floor of our guest house, and this is our view from the kitchen. The boys loved the court, and I especially loved the white swing in the far left of the photo. Swinging in the warm, breezy shade and reading a book...doesn't get much better.
So thankful for relaxing moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment