Family shot. I'm pretty sure Caden will be taller than me soon.
So random I know. This was on our way home from our friend's house. I love that the guards here do such a good job--at sleeping :o)
That afternoon after naps we headed outside in our complex on our fake patch of grass for an Easter Egg hunt. Ha. Half the eggs had money and the other half had m&m's. The 2 big prize eggs had nothing in them to represent the greatest gift of the resurrection. As you could guess, they didn't get it. Caden was just puzzled why there was nothing in it. Britton looked at me like it was a stupid idea.
sweet brothers for a moment while daddy hid eggs
walking up to find eggs
got some!
good eye!
one more sweet moment!
Here's 2 short videos. The first one is a family favorite of Grady saying 'happy.' The second is Caden discovering what's inside the easter eggs.
-2.jpg)
-2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment