Friday, October 14, 2011

Last Date in the States

Just before heading out, my parents watched Caden, so Britton and I could go on one last date in the states. Notice I said in the states, not last date forever. In fact, I can't wait to get to go on a date here. I'm so looking forward to getting lost around town with my man, and believe me, we will get lost :o) For our date, I picked the eating place, and Britton picked a movie for us to see. I had really been wanting some Waffle House...can't get any more southern than that! Between the two of us, we have chocolate milk, 1 regular waffle, 1 blueberry waffle, hashbrowns, eggs scrambled with cheese, bacon, and toast. Yum!
We saw the movie, Courageous. We highly recommend it. Britton cried 3 times, and I've only ever seen him cry twice! It was a great, encouraging movie to see before leaving.
I wonder what our next date will look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment