I love the big label, 'Baby Tara Perry Carnes.' It's actually only one name off...our names are almost identical. Yes, they did indeed put him in pink. They don't put specific colors with gender here, so pink it was. I think his look here is a cross between 'What?! I can wear pink" and "You stupid, why did you put me in pink?"
Meeting Daddy
Meeting Mommy
Family photo minus Caden
First family photo of the four of us. Caden wasn't too interested in Grady at first. He busted through the door and started shouting "ABC game." We put him on the bed with me then he proceeded to yank the blanket Grady was wrapped in. Once Grady started to cry, Caden got really quiet then pointed and said, "Baby, baby...touch baby." We let him touch him (more like poke) then when he left he said, "Bye bye, baby. I love."
I love his little wrinkled up face
And I love how alert he is
cute little grimace...he's very animated with his face
He has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. Caden's hair was also brown then all fell out and came back blond. We'll see what Grady's does.
Ok, last close up of his face. I don't want to bore you. But he's just so cute to watch all-day-long.
Day 2 we tried again with Caden and let him experiment a little more. He already knew there was a baby in the room so that helped. Here he's touching the baby and being sweet
Caden being very sweet to share his pizza with his brother. I'm glad he's already learning to share...we just need to be a little more specific. For all you long time visitors to Carnesville, if you'll remember when Caden was born, Britton tried giving him a cookie. Like father, like son.
Now, for a very big boy thing to do...
That's his 'I'm being sweet' face
oh, he loves him so much. I love my 2 sons. Right after I took this picture, Caden grabbed Grady's face. This is the beginning of something great :o)
Welcome sweet Grady. We all love you very much.
"I love." that's so precious!
ReplyDelete