Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My precious little boy

So, what name came to your mind when you read the title of this post?...Britton (that'd be funny)?...Caden?...or Grady? Well, this post is all about the youngest boy. I've had many people talk about how the kids you have after the first just simply don't get as much attention. While that's certainly true in many circumstances, I'm still trying to treasure sweet moments with him, make sure that I'm giving him attention to learn and grown and take plenty of pictures of him to look back on. I have a baby book for him that I'm constantly filling in as he's quickly growing. There's a place for each month's growth and milestones as well as a picture. At 3 months (Jan 4th), I decided to take some pictures of him with his handmade embroidered blanket from a sweet lady who is good friends with Britton's grandmother (follow all that?). It made for the perfect mini photo shoot, and Grady is just full of life. He's starting to giggle with me, which is just precious, and he's smiling/flirting with everyone.

Gotta start the shoot off with a few tears and resistance. It's what boys do when taking pictures.
I love how it looks like he's looking at his name. Yes sir, you are Grady Perry Carnes.
There's that sweet smile and blue eyes
beautiful baby
And here's several videos of him and how he's growing and interacting. He's talking, rolling over, and playing with a rattle. He also starts to chuckle a little in the last video. Enjoy your time with Grady!

No comments:

Post a Comment